A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I were invited to visit W Mall Macapagal for their grand opening of their flagship store SB Furniture.
I had never heard of SB (Smart Beautiful) Furniture before, so I was intrigued to learn all about this brand that seems to meet every need, one would have when furnishing their home modestly.
In this post, I will share with you my TOP 5 Reasons to Visit W Mall Macapagal:
This is not the first SB to open in the country.
In fact, this franchised flagship store is the 12th branch to open for this trusted Thai brand that has been doing business for over 45 years.
This franchise (which is owned by the same family which we go to for appliance needs through Abenson’s) realized the value in making things easier for the consumer.
Not only did my friends and I enjoy touring with our guide, Jackson, we were also impressed with the many options that fit our lifestyle, budgets, and spaces in our homes.
Here are some of the things that I loved about this store:
- Vignettes are set up for mock living spaces that fit every personality. This makes it easy to just point, pick, and pay.
- Vignettes are planned for both condo and home living. Taking into consideration that condos usually require smaller furniture that is not as deep to accommodate the smaller living quarters.
- Many of the pieces that we were shown were both modern and functional, with mix and match options.
- Options to furnish bedrooms, playrooms, living and dining rooms, as well as kitchens and CLOSETS. YES, they can come into your home and design your dream walk in closet.
- Implementing a E1 Standard using less toxins and more natural materials for mattresses makes this furniture environmentally aware.
- Their prices include FREE:
- an interior designer should you wish to work with one
- set up
With their newest concept in Home Living, Abenson’s has expanded their brand to include more than just appliances.
Venturing into Home and Living furnishing and decors, their newest store opened up in W Mall Macapagal with a variety of options for all types of home owners or even gift givers.
This new concept store brings together brands from Asia, North America and even Europe catering to shoppers who like nice things and don’t want to break the bank. From plastic storage containers, to towels and linens, easy to assemble furniture, and Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives, there were quite a few things I loved about this home store as well.
(Shucks. I just realized how Tita I am because I’m more excited writing about things like this, than clothes.)
Here are some of the things that I loved about the store:
- Shopping in the store offers fun, functional, and affordable pieces to take home.
- Habitat is located inside the store.
- There is a wide array of mix and match plates that just makes my heart happy.
- Easy to assemble furniture for smaller functional pieces you might need at home.
- The P100 and under section is LOVE!
Truth be told, this is the first time I have ever ventured into a Waltermart location. I have seen them all over the metro, but never in a place that was close to home or easy to park. The one I am most familiar with and pass often is the one across on Don Bosco in Makati.
I always love going into new supermarkets. I love it when everything is shiny, in its proper place, easy to find, and of course fairly priced. When I first moved here, there were lots of things that I couldn’t find which were important on my weekly grocery list. Some of the imported healthy and beauty items had to be bought at one grocery store, while my meats and fresh vegetables would be bought at another. Still, I would visit even another warehouse type store for our paper goods and laundry soap.
GONE are those days.
I want to find everything in one place. I want it to be easy. This way I can do my grocery shopping quickly and be back on the way home.
Here are some of the things I loved about Waltermart:
- There is an easy Grab & Go section that I can pick up a quick and healthy meal from if I’m in a hurry.
- Meat and Seafood all looked (and smelled) fresh.
- There were options to pick and pack my own fruits and vegetables. (I loved that I could pick my own grape tomatoes.)
- Wide array of choices that included by imported, local, and organic options.
- Ready to cook items that make meal prep even easier at home.
- Fun treats like Nathaniel’s Buko Pandan. (Talk about one stop shop!)
- AND I can use my SM Advantage card to rack up my points #FTW
IT’S EASY TO GET TO
From Alabang, all we had to do was hop on the skyway and take it all the way to Macapagal. Being from the south, we always know we have to leave a little extra early for fun events like this because of the traffic. We arrived almost an hour early because it was so easy for us to get to AND PARK.
Guys. Kids are back in school, so we know that we need to get what we have to do for the house and home and even for work and blogging before everyone is back in the house for dinner.
Getting to W Mall Macapagal was easy, fast, and there was plenty of parking.
THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS FOR THE SHOPPER IN ME.
I mentioned that one of the reasons that I loved Waltermart was because I could pretty much buy everything I needed in one place. I must confess, I forgot a few other places I like to visit for the food staples we have in our home. I try to keep it simple, but I do have my favorite places to buy french bread, pizza, and even the visiting bake shops for inexpensive baking ingredients keeps food costs down in my home, while keeping my kids’ tummies happy.
Here are some of the other shops I would visit in W Mall Macapagal:
- French Baker
- S&R Pizza
- All About Baking
- Japan Home
- Kidzoona (perfect if I have to bring The Bean while shopping!)
Our family has been known to visit one of our favorite Chinese restaurants in the Macapagal area just because we were craving it. Knowing that W Mall Macapagal is in the same area is just too tempting for the multitasking mom in me to want to kill two birds with one stone. We can grab something to eat. I can drop off Gelli at Kidzoona while I shop, I can find things for organizing my home and feeding my family in a healthy way…
Sounds like the perfect kind of errand day where I can bring my family along and they won’t be board or complaining…
What do you think?