Visiting Pancake House is a no brainer for our family.
Nino, Gia, and I always get the same thing whenever we go because we like to stick to what we love. (Who doesn’t love bacon??) Nino and I share one order of potato salad, and then we order our bacon waffles, with extra bacon on the side. Nino is the kind of guy that pours his syrup all over his waffle, while I’m the kind of girl that likes to dip…dip…dip…
For those of you who frequent Pancake House, I’m so excited to share with you that they have a new treat lined up for all kids up to 13 years old who attend school.
Simply ask your little achiever to
- Prepare their test paper, report card, or certificate which has a very good grade. (Achievement does not have to be perfect, and it can be in school with regular subjects OR in extracurricular activities.)
- Make sure it has your child’s name and school logo or name on it.
- Bring it into Pancake House with your child.
- Order your own meal and accompany your child so that your child CAN…
- AVAIL OF A FREE MINI SOLDIERS PANCAKE STACK!!!!
Bonus? The time spent with your child can be your bonding time together. I have always enjoyed dating each of my kids. While this promo leaves out the big kids, it’s perfect to spend some time with your little guy(s) and have an afternoon snack. Be sure to visit Pancake House during the promotional hours of 1-5pm from Monday – Saturday. And be sure to visit before December 31st!
Thank you Pancake House for having us, for sharing this promotion with us, and for always being our “go to” place for BREAKFAST all day!!! We love breakfast and can eat it all the time!