I am excited.
This is the first give away I will be holding on this blog that is almost one year old.
I originally was going to start a slurry of give aways in October on my birthday (which was my first post, last year) but because I was invited to be a Trusted Mom for Philips Avent, I get to do it sooner! Philips Avent has decided to sponsor not one, not two, but THREE give aways-all here on my blog for you…my beloved readers.
Let me tell you about what we are giving away!
This sippe cup can be used when your baby is 12 months or older. By putting pressure on the spill proof valve your child learns to drink for the rim like a “grown up.” It has handles for your toddler to hold onto by herself and is BPA free. It’s easy to clean too. I became super OC about sippe cups years ago when I saw that yaya wasn’t cleaning Diego’s sippe cup properly. There was mold in the straw 🙁 After that incident I have always looked for effective sippees that are EASY to clean. This way, my toddler feels independent, and I know she’s drinking from a cup that’s squeaky clean. Anyway-check out this video by Philips on how to clean the Natural Grown Up Cup!
- Toddler’s first grown-up drinking cup for 12 months and up
- Lets your child drink from the rim
- Lip-activated, spill-proof valve prevents waste and mess
- Lid keeps cup clean between drinks
- No spout, no straw, no mess with hygiene lid; Easy to clean, assemble and can be sterilized
- Orthodontist recommended
- BPA Free
- Handle for independent drinking
- Retail value of each cup Php 899.75
1. Contest will run from September 24th to October 1, 2013.
2. “Like” the Philips Avent Philippines page.
3. “Like” the Momma ‘N Manila page. WHEN ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MOMMA ‘N MANILA CLICK ON THE RAFFLECOPTER WIDGET!
4. Tweet the give away with this “Fostering independence in your toddler is easy with @philipsaventph.”
5. Leave a comment on this post about another way you can foster independence in your child, niece, nephew, inaanak who you would like this sippee cup to go to.
Philips AVENT will mail the prize directly to your doorstep (if you live here in the Philippines) so this give away is nation-wide!