I’ve seen the Zenutrients kiosks in many of the malls that I frequent. I’ve always been curious because many of my friends online have posted finds, testimonials, and they check in when they visit the store all they way in Kapitolyo.
My problem is, I don’t enjoy going all the way to Kapitolyo…
Lucky for me I can find Zen Nutrients here in the south.
Zenutrients has been creating completely ORGANIC products since 2008. They formulate all of their beauty products with locally sourced and all natural ingredients to treat all hair and skin and beauty issues.
I was able to pick up this little tub of Argan Skin Salve-a-tion at the SM BF kiosk right near the Vikings Restaurant. I have used it already on a little skin irritation that I had on my elbow and it worked magically, and smelled delicious.
My friend Karrots suggests that you put it in the refrigerator. It is a salve but can also be affected by the heat, especially if left in a sunny and warm spot. My other friend Jane, learned this the hard way when she shared that she left hers next to her bed. It’s been so hot lately, that when she opened her tub it had liquified and she lost so much of her Argan magic because she didn’t realize it and spilled it everywhere. I made sure to take note of these two friends of mine so that I don’t make the same mistake that Jane made. Plus…I think if it’s a little cool…it might feel even more refreshing and magical on my skin.
I have been using the Gugo strengthening and thickening shampoo and conditioner for awhile, but now after enjoying the healing properties of this salve, I’m wondering if I shouldn’t switch to the ARGAN shampoo and conditioner for a little while. I’m pretty sure it will smell just as lovely because it also has chamomile extracts.
Here are some of the healing properties of Argan Oil:
- It’s good for dry skin.
- It can regulate oily skin.
- Can protect skin from allergens.
- Helps alleviate symptoms of acne.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help with eczema and psoriasis.
- Helps repair damaged hair by moisturizing and prevents split ends.
- Restores hair shine and keeps scalp healthy and nourished
- Restores nail shine and keeps nails strong and healthy.
For more healing properties about Argan oil, check out this link.
So-here is a little ditty…
The folks over at Zenutrients are running a little contest.
It’s called the ZENUTRIENTS 4D CHALLENGE.
HERE’S HOW YOU ENTER to win treats and goodies:
- Just visit any Zenutrients branch
- Try out the wonders of Argan Skin Salve-ation for FREE with the 4D experience
- Instantly, enjoy 10% off on your total purchase
- Post a photo of your 4D experience on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter
- Tag 5 of your friends + Zenutrients
- Get an instant gift!
- If any of your tagged friends go to any booth, they will get 10% off instantly just by showing your post in which you tagged them
Don’t forget to tag Zenutrients and use the proper hashtags to get surprises!
#zenutrients, #arganskinsalveation , #4Dchallenge , #dontpanicuseorganic