So I started wearing contact lenses when I was still a kid.
I begged my parents for contact lenses because my glasses were so thick they looked like coke bottles. (OK. Exaggerating just a little, but still.)
My eye doctor said that I could try them out at fourteen because that would be considered safe. My whole world opened up because I would no longer feel self conscious about my glasses and I could participate easily in sports.
However, my eyesight continued to worsen until I was about 25 years old.
I was terribly near sighted, and couldn’t even see the clock across the room while I was in bed, if I didn’t have my eyeglasses on or my contact lenses in.
AS IN THAT NEAR SIGHTED.
And then I got LASIK Surgery. I remember the day clearly. Nino had to work with his dad and drive to Subic for a meeting, so his mom accompanied me to Megamall. We had talked about the surgery with Nino’s Tito for some time, and after considering all things, I decided to go for it.
So I braved it. I had LASIK. And I’m glad I did.
But I really like the option of accessorizing with my eye color. (As long as it looks natural. And not freaky doll eyes.) I don’t think I could do that…
TRUTH: I never even considered wearing a different eye color until recently. Some of my new found friends enjoy wearing the different colored contacts and I think that I could definitely have some fun with this as an option.
AIR OPTIX Colors and Fresh Look Contact Lenses have just made accessorizing even more fun and easier as we are approaching Christmas. Both of these brands are designed to enhance dark or light eyes and bring out your own natural beauty. (I like the sound of that.)
From now until December 31st, 2016, you can purchase gift certificates for one pair of lenses at a discounted rate. All you have to do is visit any participating optical clinic that carries AIR OPTIX Colors and Fresh Look Contact Lenses. (You can have your eyes checked in case you need to adjust your grade too!)
Ok. So the GC’s are 25% off. That means that the FreshLook® will now only be @ 896.00/pair instead of P1195.00 and AIR OPTIX® COLORS will now only be 1121.00/pair instead of P1495.00.
Both of these brands use technology that will blend naturally with your own eye color and depending on whether or not you need to wear them for an extended amount a time or not can determine which brand would fit you more comfortably.
Now, I don’t need the corrective lenses. But they do come in different grades if you DO need corrective lenses. Win. Win.
Here’s the catch. Go get your GC’s at any one of the following places.
- Optical Works – Shoppesville Greenhills, SM SouthMall, SM North, SM Dasma, SM Bacoor, SM Pampanga
- Ideal Vision Center – SM North Edsa, SM Mall of Asia, SM Mega, SM Aura, SM Makati, SM Sta Mesa, Shoppesville Greenhills, Glorietta 3
- Sarabia Optical – Greenbelt, Glorietta, Alabang Town Center
- JP Sabater Optical – Pasig, Magnolia, Festival Mall
- Mojica Chavez Optical – Paranaque
- Almeda Optical – Glorietta 4
- Sarabia Optical – RockWell
- The Optical Shop – Trinoma, Gateway, AliMall
- Gold Heart Optical – E. Rodriguez
- The Eyepod – SM MegaMall
- Perez Optical – Harrison Plaza
- Magno Optical – Glorietta 1, Ayala Terraces Fairview, Sta Lucia, Robinsons Pioneer, Shangri-La Plaza, Trinoma
- Perez Optical – Glorietta 4, Alabang Town Center
- Vision Plus Optical – Masangkay Manila, UltiMart San Pablo
- Clarin Optical – Batangas City
- Eye Studio Optical – WalterMart Plaridel, E. Rodriguez, SM Sucat
- Soliman Paroli Optical – SM Clark, Nepo Mall
Then, make sure you redeem these GC’s by January 31st, 2017.
You can stockpile as many colors as you want!
Hmmm…I chose Hazel and Grey. What colors would you choose?