Awhile back, I attended the launch of a new brand for children’s shoes.
Bibi Brazilian Shoes
- Has been in the business of making shoes for little ones for 65 years.
- Their shoes mimic the freedom and comfort of children walking barefoot.
- The do not restrict movement, like other shoes do. (which is a huge consideration when kids are just learning to walk, right?)
- They are stylish and fashionable.
- Backed by the Brazilian Soceity of Pediatrics
- Backed by the Brazilian Association of Medicine and Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Engineered with the exclusive Fisioflex Technology.
- Made with sustainable, non-toxic material.
This commitment in their brand has not only garnered them the prestigious seals of approval from the recognized organizations in Brazil mentioned above. It has also allowed them to boast the Sustainable Origin Silver Seal which guarantees parents the assurance that their shoes are truly child safe.
Bibi Shoes are available in Rustan’s Makati, Rustan’s Shangrila, and Playground in Trinoma and Glorietta.