You see, Gellibean got her first modeling gig with Green Blooded Tees. She and her brother Diego, were featured side by side other kids, all modeling our favorite school colors.
Katie Driscoll , together with Steve English kicked off #ChangingTheFaceOfBeauty by calling on retailers in the U.S. to include children of all abilities in mainstream media and advertising. They have taken their campaign one step futher with two new hashtags to compliment the first. #15in2015 calls on 15 major retailers to feature children of all different abilities in their ads, while #imready let’s them know that we are ready for this inclusion in advertising.
Green Blooded Tees was ready to change the face of beauty LAST year. And since then, Kyla (the young lady behind GBT) has shown support for our community in more ways than one.
And just like that Green Blooded is at again. In honor of Down Syndrome Consciouness Month, Kyla would like to gift four lucky readers, apparel from her Green Blooded KIDS line. It’s pretty simple if you would like to earn a chance to win one of these super cute tees!
- Like Green Blooded on Facebook
- Follow Green Blooded on Twitter
- Follow Green Blooded on Instagram
- Follow Momma ‘N Manila on Twitter
- Tweet this message with a link to this post so others can enter for a chance to win too! “I’m proud to be seen, that’s why I wear green. Enter @greenbloodedts #giveaway 4 #downsyndromeawareness @mommanmanila“
- All readers from the Philippines can join. Contest will run for two weeks, and Green Blooded will ship each winner, one of the above designs in your chosen size.
If you would like to purchase your own t-shirts to show your support for LaSalle, visit the Green Blooded Facebook Page for more information on where to find them.