- the silent support he gives me when he knows I’m unsure or apprehensive.
- the boisterous laugh that comes from his belly when he’s happy because his happiness is contagious.
- the way he intuitively knows how I’m feeling…almost uncanny…like he can read my thoughts.
- how we have gotten better at compromising.
- when he gets creative in the kitchen.
- how protective he is. I feel safe when he’s around.
- the gentleness with which he takes care of our girls. I couldn’t ask for a better father for my daughters.
- his attention to detail.
- his DIY skills!
- the way he handles a car. When he’s behind the wheel, I can fall asleep, even in a rainstorm…on slicks… on the L.I.E…
- the way he solves problems. Sometimes, our approaches to life’s challenges are so different.
- our private jokes that can be acknowledged with an eyebrow raised and a glance across the room.
- the time that he spends with my sons. Boys need their dads. He’s there for them. To talk to. To joke around with. To take a ride and just be…
- how aware he is. His awareness and insight that he has shared with me has also helped me become more aware…more open…
- his thoughtfulness. Whether it’s bringing home a picnic basket that made him think of me, or texting me just to say “I love you,” he knows that little things that mean a lot.
- that we have gracefully grown from two to six.
- the way my stomach still does flips when I think about our beginning.
- the way he will reach for my hand lovingly when driving.
- that he can help me be a better person.
- the he loves me…STILL…
Happy Anniversary Babe. We have come a long way together. I’m so glad that God gave you to me.
Phenomenal Mama says
Happy Anniversary to the both of you! Such a lovely family you have!:)
Thank you so much Tina 🙂
We both have been blessed with a lovely family! 😉
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Peter A. Ressa says
Happy Anniversary! Love you both!!!