Just last month, I was invited to bring Gelli and Diego to the Sanicare Day of Play in Green Sun Hotel.
It’s not often that I get to bring along both kids with me when learning about different brands available to conscientious Mommas like myself.
Gelli hasn’t accompanied me to an event like this in quite some time, so she was a bit of a firecracker. (Complete with taking Bianca’s microphone and all.) She was so overwhelmed she didn’t know what to start with first!
Of course, I welcome her outgoing behavior, and her ability to take charge of a situation without being shy. That’s what every momma wants, right? We want to raise confident kiddos who are able to speak their minds, but remain respectful.
Our Play Day made it really easy for me to entertain my two youngest kids (who are 6 years apart) in a fun and educational way, and gifted me, the ability to learn even more about a brand that I already know and love.
Here are some new things I learned about this brand that I have been using for years:
- Sanicare came out of the love of a husband for his wife.
- Sanicare uses virgin pulp for a more natural approach in hygiene.
- Sanicare is a proudly Filipino-family owned and operated company .
- They have a new line that was launched earlier this year that is lavender scented.
- There is a difference between their baby wipes and their big kid wipes.
- Their cucumber line smells delicious.
Truth: I LOVE Sanicare’s toilet seat covers for when we are out or traveling. It’s a must have when I’m moving around with Gelli!
You know why I really enjoyed this day with my little (or not so little) ones?
There was something for everyone.
There was a corner that was set up for infants complete with floor mats, plushies and handprint keepsakes that could be framed to take home.
Toddlers were able to explore, run, jump and climb in a space that matched their curiosity and energy level.
And even if the toddlers had the ability to color and design their own Sanicare eco bags, I know two big boys who didn’t mind participating in that activity too.
That’s the beautiful part about what I get to do with my kiddos when we attend events like this together.
I enjoy time spent with other Mommas and my kids get to enjoy their kiddos too.
We attend these types of events together and we all learn something new in the process!
But the best thing about attending these events together, is that I also get to watch my kiddos.
I mean observe where they are at. It’s one thing to interact with your kids when they are at home and you have their full attention.
It’s also another thing to see them move around in a time and space that is a little unfamiliar.
Here are some things I observed about Gelli and Diego during my time with them:
- Diego is well adjusted and makes the most of things even if he feels unsure of himself.
- He can pick up where he left off with Sancho (Sabrina’s son) even though they haven’t seen each other in months.
- Diego is also a “natural” big brother. I saw him helping some of the smaller kids without being prompted. (He also does this with Gelli, but he likes to annoy her as much as he likes to kiss and hug and help her.)
- Gelli wants to be heard.
- Gelli is NOT shy despite what she may tell people. ( “I’m shy.” hahahaha.)
- Gelli gravitates more towards the rough and tumble way of playing than sitting and coloring.
- Gelli become JELLY when I try to direct her attention to something else that she does not want to do.
- Gelli CONSTANTLY puts her hands in her mouth. (so we need to have Sanicare wipes with us at all times)
As mommas, we all need things to be easier.
Easier when we are cooking.
Easier when we are working and have to attend to the kiddos.
Easier when we are traveling and there are potential messes everywhere we turn.
Easier when caring for a newborn who we just brought home.
Easier to keep germs at bay for kiddos who are constantly putting things in their mouths.
Easier. Mommas just need things to be easier.
Sanicare makes it really easy for me to take care of my family in a safe and hygienic way.
And how easy was it for me to put together everyone’s sanitary kits for the beginning of school with all of our goodies from the event?
Thank you Sanicare for having us! We had a blast!
If you want to learn more about how Sanicare can keep you and your family safe and healthy, visit their Facebook page and social media profiles.
Peter A Ressa says