You’ve seen them all over…in the grocery stores and out at your favorite restaurants. There are these catchy little nicknames printed on the cans and bottles of your favorite soft drink.
Truth: If I’m going to indulge in any kind of soft drink, it is COKE REGULAR with LOTS of ice. Bring it on! Especially on a super hot day with the right meal? I will try and trick myself into halving a can or a bottle with Nino, but in the end we end up ordering another can when it really hits the spot.
For a long while I was wondering where we can get our own personalized bottles…are you wondering too?
LOOK NO FURTHER.
My friend Trixie just let me know that they will be having a #ShareACoke Mall Tour at two more locations this weekend! You can finally have your own bottle too!
Curious how it works?
- BUY: Any Coke Regular, Coke Zero, Coke Light, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Royal Tru-Orange, Sarsi and Sarsi Light 330ml, 500ml, 1liter, 1.5liters and 2liters from participating Malls worth PhP 150.00 single receipt per consumer
- GO: To the redemption area located beside the selling area or in the supermarket within the mall
- CHECK: Have your receipt checked by Coke Marshalls
- GET: Share a Coke Stubs from the Coke Marshalls
- PROCEED: To Coke vending machine for personalized Coke
- TYPE: Your name (8 letters) in the touch screen of the Coke vending machine
- GET: Your personalized Coke Bottle
- QTY/PERSON: Only four (4) Coke Personalized Bottles are allowed per person, per receipt, per day
- WHERE TO REDEEM: Schedule for printing of personalized Share a Coke bottles is from 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. Valid stubs may be claimed and personalized bottles may be redeemed only on the date and at the Share a Coke activation venue where the receipt was issued.
And it’s that simple! Go! Get your own 🙂