I’ve been frequenting Mommy Mundo Bazaars ever since Diego was a toddler. Back then, I was teaching yoga and building my classes. Janice would ask me to come and share what yoga for kids was all about. I wasn’t totally comfortable with being on stage or giving power point presentations about the benefits of yoga for children. Instead, I asked Janice if I could just do a short demo class with some of my students (and my kids) onstage to show the parents what yoga for kids was all about rather than talk about what yoga for kids was all about.
Luckily, she agreed.
I’m not building my classes anymore for yoga, however, I still know that if I’m looking for something for Gellibean, I don’t have to look to far, if I know a Mommy Mundo event is coming up.
Expo Mom doesn’t always come south, so when they do, I make it a point to visit not just to look for my tried and true brands but also for new interesting finds and mompreneurs.
Check out my top 5 picks for this past Expo Mom goes South in Crimson Hotel last month.
1. Bug and Kelly pajamas. Selections here were limited in Gellibean’s size so I just picked up two different sets at Php300 each. She needs to sleep in long pants and short sleeves. She is always out of the covers and she overheats like her Dad. Sometimes, I think Aventajado is actually synonymous with ESKIMO. I don’t know how my whole family sleeps without covers when the aircon is turned up so high.
2. Olaf. C’mon. Gelli is still singing “Let it Go,” with feelings pa…I had to say yes to Olaf, even if I have a strict NO MORE STUFFED TOYS rule…he’s just so cute!
3. Matching Felt Game by Ant’s Pocket. These were a steal at Php150 for each set. If she had more, I would have bought them all.
4. Felt Shape Sorter. At only Php450 for the set, this is a great way for Gelli to work on learning her shapes. She still has trouble identifying the diamond shape. I love that Janice is teaching her lil’ how to run her own business.
5. Dwell studio coloring placemat. Honestly, I can’t remember how much this was but, I picked it up from Nurture Nook and it was totally worth it. We can bring it to the restaurants and lay it on the table for Gelli to draw color, roll up, unroll and just look at the drawings. She loves it. There is a downside to this one tho…she thinks she can draw on any table even if the mat isn’t there!!! OH NO!!!
You can always check out when the next EXPO MOM or EXPO KID is by visiting:
http://mommymundo.com/ (Click on Events or Calendar)