I like to cook. Most of the time, the family is all in the kitchen together, kids at the counter doing homework, me at the stove stirring or sautéing, and Gelli near by pretending to cook in her own kitchen.
But sometimes, I like to take the night off from cooking. On these days, I either send one of the kids out to pick up a pizza, or we order in. It’s not often that I do this, but when I do…I consider it my day-off from cooking…so, when Twoanyone asked me to review their service for home delivery, I was excited to see what it was all about! Not only would I check out how easy it would be to order, but I would also be able to look at it as “night off,” from my usual responsibilities.
Twoanyone is a delivery service that can take care of ordering from your favorite restaurant and delivering your meal directly to your door. With over 400 different restaurants in 1000 different locations, you will be able to satisfy any hunger or craving you might have even late at night.
It’s actually quite easy to order. You can order one of four ways.
- Dial 212-1212 and speak to the agent. Choose which restaurant you would like from, request for your preferred items from the menu, synchronize your watch, and patiently wait for your delivery!
- Log onto www.twoanyone.com. Choose from the restaurants that deliver to your area, and follow the steps to filling out the online order form to have your order delivered to your doot.
- Text the word “ORDER” to 0918-212-1212. Wait for a Twoanyone agent to call you back so you can give your order and place to deliver to.
- Download the “CLICK THE CITY” mobile app and follow the instructions to order for delivery.
We ordered from Outback. Outback has always been a favorite restaurant of ours…even when we were back home in NY. Because Outback menus are the same across all the restaurants. We could still order from the Libis or Glorietta menu knowing that they all serve the same dishes.
I used the computer to view the menu options and called 212-1212 and spoke with an agent. It was easy to order. We received our food within an hour and a half from the time I called to place the order.
The beauty of ordering in on this particular day was that the boys were out for a play date and it was really rainy. Nino and I were home alone with the girls and we were watching movies cuddled up on the sofa. It was like a nice relaxing treat and a day off from the daily grind for me.
So-would I use the service again?
- It was easy to order. (And there is a variety of ways to order)
- The delivery arrived within the estimated time.
- The food was done exactly how I requested it, and nothing was smooshed in transit. (Can you tell that’s one of my pet peeves? hahaha)
- Nothing spilled
Things to NOTE:
- There is a 10-12% fee of your total bill for this glorious service. (It depends on which restaurant you order from.)
- Some restaurants have a minimum order. (Can be anywhere from P500, P650, or P750) If you don’t meet the minimum amount to be spent for delivery, you will be charged an additional P65.
- You can pay COD or through a variety of different credit cards, G cash, and even American Express!
- If you don’t want to wait for delivery, your Twoanyone agent can request for pick-up for you. The process is virtually the same-you just pick up your food instead of waiting for it to be delivered.
As a gift to MnM readers, Twoanyone is giving away 3 Gift Certificates worth one thousand pesos each! Hooray for deliveries and give aways!!! Give away will run for two weeks 🙂
To enter for a chance to win one of three gift certificates just follow these easy steps:
1. LIKE “Quick Delivery” on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/quickdelivery)
2. FOLLOW “Twoanyone” on Instagram (http://instagram.com/twoanyone212)
3. Leave a comment on the blog.
4. Follow me (@mommanmanila) on twitter
5. Tweet about the giveaway.